Ayon Spirit III
Ayon Spirit III Tube Integrated Amp
Also available as a Tube Amp – Pure Class A
Ayon is pleased to introduce the new Spirit -III, a substantial advancement of our already very highly regarded previous “Spirit III” model offering. The new Spirit-III is not a simple update; it is a re-design featuring new operating and protection circuit boards. All the gain and driver stages have been also re-designed and optimized as well to provide for the shortest signal path and the most direct signal flow. It’s fast, airy, dynamic, punchy and controlled bass, clear and holographic soundstage are the strengths of this amplifier.
Refined, but not analytical – organic & natural sonic signature. Wall to wall three dimensional soundstage!
The Spirit III is a new milestone in its price class and categories and the best “Spirit” that Ayon Audio ever built.
The Ayon Spirit III integrated is also available as a pure stereo power amp, the Ayon Spirit P/A – Stereo Amplifier!
Full-featured pure class-A tube stereo integrated amp or pure power amplifier
Switchable between pentode and triode mode
Ideal also for more difficult loudspeaker loads
The choice of signal and power tubes have a significant influence on the sound and hence on the inspiration and joy of listening. This is not only the decision between good and bad tubes but finally the interaction of the different types of tubes and their combination that are used in the various Ayon amplifiers.
We believe that the simplest circuits work best together with the shortest signal path. The shorter the signal path is, the less possibility of sonic degradation from various sources, including the wire itself. Even on the circuit boards, the copper traces are kept to a very minimum length. The completely redesigned circuit board provides a more straightforward and direct approach to the signal paths.
● Logical sequenced soft-start power up for extended tube life
● Power tube and electronic protection circuit system
● 0dB negative feedback (of any kind )
● Ultra short signal path
● Simplest direct circuit path for purest musical sound and high reliability
● No solid state devices in the signal path
● High current and low impedance design that operates tubes in the best areas their curves
● Minimal discrete wiring for optimum signal propagation
● Automatic and manual bias adjustment
● No followers or buffers in the signal path
● High quality parts throughout
● Selector switch engages relays located near RCA jacks to switch all inputs
The power supplies have been further refined with new components and enhanced AC line noise filtration. Separate power transformers, chokes and filters provide total isolation between the input and output stages which makes this a pure power source. We also use electrolytic capacitors with much larger storage capacity to make up for the loss in filtering when using resistors in lieu of inductors.
● Low noise –insulated power transformers
● Power transformer is encased, excellent damped and RFI/EMI shielded
● Innovative power supply provides a high speed energy delivery on transients
● Choke filtered power supply for driver stage and KT150 power amp section
● Separate and isolated power supplies over each stage of amplification
● High current filament-regulator for pre and driver tubes
● Regulated DC filament supplies with soft start
● AC power line filter to avoid noise and hash from entering into the unit.
● High capacitance energy storage.
● Current in-rush limiting
● Auto sequencing – Power on cycle completes in 1 minute
Dual Grounding System
The modification of the grounding topology leads to increased rejection of noise from the power supply and other areas. The dual grounding topology used in all of our amplifiers is quite unique to the whole hi-end tube amplification industry. Such extensive topology provides for quieter backdrop for which the music can unfold in its entirety. It further establishes the quick and controlled bass response and the full bodied expression of the high frequency. The ground leg of the signal has not been neglected and given meticulous attention in its implementation. The importance of proper grounding cannot be over emphasized.
● Ground switch
● Central one-point star earth grounding
● Dual grounding system (switchable)
The super-wide bandwidth output transformer’s major strength is that it can deliver the current in the bass, while at the same time maintaining the speed in the high frequencies, dramatically improving the square wave response of the amplifier. The effect is a much more natural and relaxed sound with much better clarity, resolution and fluidity.
● Super-wide bandwidth high performance output transformer
● High efficiency with low insertion loss for optimal current and voltage transfer
● Multiple tight layering and coupling for extended frequency response
● Output transformers are sealed with an anti-resonance compound material
The type of parts used therefore must have a synergistic relationship to the circuit they are placed in. It is this relationship of which type of part to use where, that ranks our products apart from the mass.
● Selected, premium quality passive components used in all applications
● High speed & high quality audiophile grade coupling capacitors
● Special tube sockets with beryllium- copper spring pins, custom made by Ayon
● WBT – NextGen – speaker binding posts
● High quality – RCA input jack
● Neutrik/Swiss – XLR chassis connectors
● Special isolated – internal wiring
● Silver-copper matrix – internal signal cable
● Gold-plated industrial grade PCB
The high grade aluminum chassis impart a richer, more lustrous tonality with a cleaner background and less hash and grain. All brushed anodized anti-vibration-resonance and non-magnetic chassis’s are fully hand assembled to insure the highest level of craftsmanship.
● Improved heat ventilation chassis
● Custom-made machined control knobs
● The aluminium feet are resonance absorbing types
● Backlit “ayon” logo
● All front & rear panel descriptions are engraved
● 4 line inputs & 1 direct input – for pure power amp operation
● Ground switch
● Volume & Mute function – RC
● Metal remote commander
● Chassis finish: black / chrome
|Class of Operation||Triode* or Pentode mode, Class-A*|
|Tube Complement||KT150 6SJ7 12AU7|
|Load Impedance||4 & 8 Ohms|
|Bandwidth||12Hz – 60kHz|
|Output Power-Pentode mode||2 x 70 W|
|Output Power-Triode mode||2 x 45W|
|Input sensitivity for full power||500mV|
|Input Impedance at 1 kHz||100 KΩ|
|Volume Control||MCU based with analog resistor switching circuit|
|Inputs||3x Line In, 1 x XLR In, 1 x Direct In|
|Output||1 x Pre out|
|Dimensions (WxDxH) cm||48x37x25 cm|
Specifications subject to change without notice
Please request a Password from your distributor, dealer or Ayon Audio. Also indicate in which country the device is operated, as well as the model name and the serial number.